Mr. Narendranath is presently working as Professor and Head, Department of Hospital Administration. He is responsible for starting Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Health Management (PGDHHM) course in collaboration of IGNOU in 2001. He was instrumental in starting the Masters in Hospital Administration (MHA) course from RGUHS in 2008. He has been examiner for various universities in the country.
Mr. Narendranath is also the Chief Administrator of M.S.Ramaiah Hospital. He has effectively implemented Hospital Infection Control programme and Health care Waste Management; Computerization and Hospital Information System; and NABH Accreditation programme.
Overall responsible for the entire range of hospital operations; continuous growth and development.
- To ensure meticulous implementation of NABH, NABL and ISO Standards, Teaching and Training Programs and get NABH and NABL Accreditation.
- To develop plans and strategies to achieve organizations objectives To work our strategies for long term sustainable growth of revenues and profit.
- To create competent and strong teams for high tech health care delivery, academics and hospital management.
- To bring in strong leadership skills at all levels of operations, ensuring high level of efficiency; quality processes and systems approach.
To ensure that all relevant licenses / permits are regularly renewed and all legal and statutory requirements of the hospital are fulfilled.
- To be innovative for effective management of resources, thereby reducing operational cost To effectively manage Personnel, Legal, P & L and Operational responsibilities.
- To network with various central / state Govt. Depts. / PSU / TPA to ensure maximum market share with minimum credit period.
- To give periodic update to the CEO/CFO on the performance of the hospital. Any other steps to increase the prestige of the hospital and additional tasks assigned from time to time.
He has undertaken no. of projects in the hospital. Some of the key projects are:
- Planning process, implementation and commissioning of health facilities and infrastructure. Designing of OT’s complex and Intensive Care Units.
- Effective implementation of all services. Hospital Information System, Waste Management SYSTEM, Security system, patient safety and quality programme.
- Renovation project of 800 bedded Medical Teaching Tertiary level Hospital in 2008.
Membership is open to anyone who works directly or indirectly to support and improve the safety of patients. Our members represent a variety of different occupations and professional backgroundsBecome Member